Cégep du Vieux Montréal
255, rue Ontario Est
Walking directions from Berri-UQAM metro station
- take the St-Denis st. exit
- at street level, turn left and walk northward on St-Denis st. for two (2) blocks
- turn left at Ontario st. and walk westward for one (1) block
- Cegep entrance located at the corner of Ontario and Sanguinet st.
- proceed strait forward along main corridor, past welcome desk, security and school cafeteria until you reach the lockers area
- at lockers, take stairs up one level then exit staircase
- room C4.01 will be located to your right on the floor's main corridor
From Berri-UQAM station the best way to reach the Dojo (30 min) by public transport is:
- Take the subway green line Honoré-Beaugrand direction to Pie-IX station (10 min)
- From Pie-IX station, take the 139 or 439-Northbound bus on Pie-IX blvd to Bélair street (10 min)
- Walk back on Pie-IX until you reach the corner of Belanger Street (1 min)
- Turn left on Bélanger and walk (10 min) or take the 95-E to 30th Avenue (4 min)
- Arrival to 4505 Bélanger st.